+ Why my TV screen become macroblock?
- Macro block at your TV Screen is because there is any interference the TV signal from distribution or cable access to the modem and set top box at your location, to solve this issue, you must make sure bellow configuration :
- Make sure the coaxial cable that connected modem and set top box is plug in properly.
- Make sure the switch beside the Biznet modem is switch to front position.
- Make sure that the coaxial cable that plug in to the set top box is plug in at RF-in Port, and if you do all the step but your screen still no change, you can try to move it to "Loop out" port then try to do factory reset.
- If have make sure all of the previous step and the screen from Biznet set top box still did not change, please contact our Biznet Home Care for further checking.