- Why is my internet connection decrease / slow?
There are several factors that cause the internet connection to be slow:
- There is a disruption on the Biznet distribution line that causes a degradation internet quality performance.
- There is a broken at Biznet modem device which resulted in modem device performance is not optimal.
- The quality of Wi-fi signal is weak. Make sure the distance between the modem device or an additional router device is not too far away with the position of the computer device you are using.
- Problems with PC / Laptop devices / additional router devices, such as virus infiltration, RAM capacity exceeding capacity, too many applications being used, or currently running the download / upload process.
- Can I measure the internet bandwidth that I get?
Yes, you can measure the internet bandwidth that you get by visiting internet bandwidth measurement sites, such as http://speedtest.biznetnetworks.com/ or other similar sites. To get maximum results, connect your laptop or PC device directly with Biznet modem using UTP / LAN cable (not testing wifi / wireless) and downloading large files simultaneously.
For large file download steps simultaneously, it can be done with the following steps:
- Windows OS:
- Download the following file
- Extract files
- Go to the folder "Download Simultan Tool"
- Double click the file "start download batch"
- You will see a graph of running bandwidth.
- MAC OS:
- Open the application / utilities menu
- Select menu Activity Monitorand select Network tab
- You can stream multiple videos or download multiple large files at the same time
- You will see the amount of bandwidth traffic you get.