How to Configure Email On Apple Mail (For Biznet Hosting Service)
- Step 1 : Go to Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account.
- Step 2 : Set up an account manually
- Step 3 : Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account and Tap Next.
Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
- Step 4 : Choose POP for your new account.
- Step 5 : Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server with pop.domainname (ex : pop.abc.com) port 110 , Username fill it with your full email address and password with your account password.
- Step 6 : Enter the information for outgoing Mail Server with smtp.domainname (ex : smtp.abc.com) port 587 , Username fill it with your full email address and password with your account passwordThen tap Next.
- Step 7 : If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
If you still can't set up your email account or save your email settings, contact us directly on 1500988 or email [email protected].