Here below direct connection tutorial for Biznet Dedicated Internet (Windows).
First thing to do, plug the UTP cable (RG-45) to notebook or computer directly from Biznet modem/Biznet cable without any intermediary devices such as router or swicth.
1. Click START button.
2. Choose Control Panel
3. Choose Network and Internet.
4. Choose Network and Sharing Center.
5. Choose Change adaptor settings.
6. Right click on Local Area Connetcion and choose Properties until showing up new window.
7. On Networking tab, choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), then click Properties button.
8. On new window, fill in the IP Address box with the Public IP that had given by Biznet, then click OK button.
DNS Primary: 184.108.40.206
DNS Secondary: 220.127.116.11
Note: To get our public IP by contacting Us through Our hotline on (+6221) - 57998850 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning your registered ID to Biznet Premiere Care and afterwards the information of Username and Password Biznet MRTG will be sent to you by phone or e-mail.