1. Sign in to the Dlink router console web by the way, click "Start Menu" then click "internet explorer"
2. Enter the address of the router that has been installed into the address bar of the browser, for Dlink usually use the address http://192.168.1.1/
3. After open the main page for connection settings select "Setup" then "Internet" then "Manual Configure"
4. After opening a new page, make sure the configuration as shown below,
- My Internet Connection, make sure to use PPPoe (Username / Password)
- Select Dynamic PPPoE
- Enter the PPPoE Username and Password according to the user id and password provided from Biznet
- Make sure Connect Mode is in Always On state, and for idle time set to max variable
- do the Save Settings
5. For wifi settings go to "Setup" menu then "Wirless Setting", On this page make sure the configuration according to the image below,
- Specify the Wifi Name in the Wireless Network Name field of the Biznet WIFI example
- For sekurity mode is recommended using WPA2,
- And in the "Passphrase" column input the desired password, and input back in the "Confirmed Passphrase"
- After that click "SaveSettings"