1. Login to Mikrotik through Winbox or Telnet.
You could directly download Winbox on this link : https://mikrotik.com/download, Here is the example :
2. Input the IP Static that you have got from Biznet, put the IP on the interface that direct to WAN port interface (Biznet Cable), in this example : 22.214.171.124/29which is for Subnet Mask is 255.255.255.248 and for gateway is 126.96.36.199, here are the steps. Click IP > Addresses > Add (+).
3. Click IP> Routes > Add (+) > Destination (0.0.0.0/0), Gateway (eg: 188.8.131.52), Pref. Source (eg: 184.108.40.206), this has to be done in order to make the Static IP routing to the internet.
4. Steps how to input DNS : IP> DNS > Settings > Primary DNS (220.127.116.11), Secondary DNS (18.104.22.168), after that make the “Allow Remote Requests” checklisted.
5. To make local clients connected to Mikrotik and get DHCP IP here are the steps : IP> DCHP Server > Setup > then follow the following instructions.
6. To make local clients connected to the internet then you have to set Masquerade, the Steps are > IP >Firewall > Nat > Add (+) > Chain : srcnat > Out Interface : WAN > Action (tab) : Masquerade
7. For testing if the connection is succeed you could try to doing ping and traceroute with this following : New Terminal,Telnet or Tools.