Guidelines Create Grouping-Mail Using Email Filter on cPanel.
- Please access to your cPanel first.
- The cPanel login on the Biznet Shared Web Hosting service can be accessed through port 2082.
- Click icon "Global Email Filters".
- Click "Create a New Filter".
- Write Filter Name that what you want.
- Rules change to "To" and "Contains", then please fill the email address you want to use set as a group mail.
- Actions change to "Redirect to Email" and then please fill the email address you want to use set as a recipient mail from grouping mail.
- Click "+" If you want to add the email address set as recipient, please repeat like Number.3.
- Click Create.