1. Service will be activated upon the signing of the Order Form by the CUSTOMER and full payment of the installation fee and Package/Service.
2. Biznet Metronet Internet are given to CUSTOMER as “up to” and/or “as is”. Therefore, Biznet does not give any kind of guarantee to the customer regarding the quality of Biznet Metronet Services.
3. Biznet Metronet 1 and Biznet Metronet 1S are not available for high rise building.
4. CUSTOMER agrees after signing this Order Form, CUSTOMER has no right to refund all fees paid to BIZNET.
5. Monthly fee is defined as CUSTOMER obligation of payment in form of package with activation day for 30 days includes, but limited to, stamp duty fee, arrears, mutation cost, late payment charge or others fee based on applicable law(s).
6. This service is concurrently accessible for all CUSTOMERS without particular setting, allocation and/or prioritization, BIZNET therefore does not guarantee service level upon the availability or quality of the services provided to the CUSTOMERS at any time.
7. CUSTOMER is prohibited to connect the BIZNET network and/or facilities to any public telecommunication network (PSTN) including, but not limited to, telephone, cellular, telex or data communication lines.
8. CUSTOMERS may not resell all or any parts of the services rendered, dividing the assigned IP address (where applicable) or any related services to other parties in conjunction to the rendered services.
9. Internet Protocol (will be stated as “IP” as we continue) given to Biznet Metronet 1 and Biznet Metronet 1S is an IP Private DHCP. IP Public Dynamic will be given to services as follow: Biznet Metronet 2, Biznet Metronet 3, Biznet Metronet 4, Biznet Metronet 5, Biznet Metronet 2S and Biznet Metronet 3S.
10. Providing opportunities or allowing others to utilize the service rendered by BIZNET violates the Terms and Conditions of the related service and shall be categorized as fraud or theft; hence BIZNET reserves the rights to take any action to cope from such fraud.
11. BIZNET will put the best efforts in providing continuous service. BIZNET does not guarantee the service provided will be available at all time and is not responsible for any losses that may arise because CUSTOMER cannot access the related service.
12. Network or service requires improvement, alteration, maintenance; which include other related work from time to time. This will result in partial or full service interruption for a period of time. During such cases, BIZNET will put the best effort in minimizing the service interruption by expediting the service maintenance, improvement or alteration; however it is certain that temporary service interruption is unavoidable.
13. BIZNET is not liable and cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses caused by virus and/or other consequences that can affect the computer and/or other CUSTOMER-owned equipment including televisions used to surf the internet, or when downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or voice via the provided service.
14. BIZNET is not liable for each and every agreement made between the CUSTOMER and third parties through the service provided; any liabilities or responsibilities will be fully borne by the CUSTOMER. BIZNET is not liable for information or opinion from any particular websites, based on criminal law or civil law regulation, that may give rise to defamation of character, infringement intellectual property rights, infringement of personal rights, infringement of the norm of society or other matters that are contrary to the law.
1. CUSTOMERS are responsible in providing the necessary device in order to enable electronic data transmitting or receiving via a standard interface connector (RJ-45) that is technically or operationally must match the service provided; BIZNET does not provide technical support for CUSTOMER owned equipment, network or software that are not a part of the original service.
2. BIZNET is free from any obligations other than returning the fees rendered by the CUSTOMER where applicable; in the event service cannot be deliver to the CUSTOMER’s premises.
3. To pay the service/package, CUSTOMER shall make transactions by using payment methods which is available in the CUSTOMER’s Account in the website www.biznetnetworks.com. BIZNET does not guarantee a smooth payment process beyond payment methods provided.
4. Biznet Metronet CUSTOMER is obligated to complete payment in the first month which consists of setup fee, first monthly fee, hardware fee (if any). CUSTOMER will take full ownership of the paid hardware.
5. Biznet Metronet Customer will be charged Rp. 1.100.000,- (one million and one hundred thousand rupiah) for hardware fee which comes in the form of Biznet Metronet Fiber Modem.
6. CUSTOMERS of Biznet Metronet 4 and Biznet Metronet 5 are not required to pay for the hardware fee. If CUSTOMER decided to downgrade their service, they will be charged Rp. 1.100.000,- (one million and one hundred thousand rupiah) for hardware fee.
7. CUSTOMERS that located in our Metro-E network, are not required to pay for the hardware fee. List of buildings that support our Metro-E network can be checked during registration.
8. Biznet Metronet CUSTOMERS may request Return on Investment (ROI) if CUSTOMERS’ area have not been covered by Biznet Metronet network. Setup fee will be adjusted based on the result of ROI and CUSTOMERS are required to be bounded by contract with at least 12 (twelve) months of Biznet Metronet subscription.
9. If CUSTOMER request for ROI terminate their services before contract period ends, then CUSTOMER is obligated to pay for the penalty fee of Rp.4.400.000,- (four million and four hundred thousand rupiah).
10. Biznet Metronet CUSTOMER will be charged with setup fee of Rp. 1.250.000,- (one million and two hundred fifty thousand rupiah). This fee is not applicable for CUSTOMER that requested ROI and CUSTOMER that located in any building that charge setup fee with different standard than BIZNET’s.
11. Services have grace period of 45 (forty five) days that apply after the due date of active period. If CUSTOMER surpass the grace period without making any payment, they we will considered the CUSTOMER terminates the services.
12. CUSTOMERS that have terminated their services and wish to re-subscribe, will be charged of reconnection fee of Rp. 500.000,- (five hundred thousand rupiah), provided that the network cable and Biznet Metronet Fiber Modem is still available and suitable for use in CUSTOMER’s location. If the condition of the cable and modem is not suitable for use, CUSTOMERS will have to pay for the additional charge which consists of setup fee and/or hardware fee for new equipment.
13. BIZNET representatives will be granted the permit to enter CUSTOMER’s premises in performing installation and/or configuring services based on an agreement with their CUSTOMERS and CUSTOMERS shall be entitled to technical support (24x7) via telephone or email with limiter service.
1. CUSTOMERS are required to notify BIZNET the correct information: installation address, name of CUSTOMER or company, administrative contact, contact phone number and credit card information (where applicable). Any changes to the aforementioned information required to be informed to BIZNET at the end of the current subscription month.
2. Subscription fees for the prepaid services and/or other fees for valid services can be seen in BIZNET website www.biznetnetworks.com under BIZNET Metronet menu. BIZNET reserves the rights to change, alter or add the subscription or any other fees from time to time. CUSTOMERS are encouraged to periodically visit the official BIZNET website to be aware of any changes in the subscription fee of the related service.
3. All Pre-paid services will automatically stop when the credit within the Pre-paid service account reach zero balance. CUSTOMERS have the option to continue the selected service by paying the package/service for a specific type of service within 30 (thirty) days post the service termination date.
4. CUSTOMER has the option to continue their subscription though it has passed the 10 (ten) days grace period; however BIZNET holds the rights to charge reconnection fees to a dormant subscription.
5. If CUSTOMER requires technical support and visit from BIZNET’s engineer or technician, regarding the given services, CUSTOMER will be charged with technical visit fee of Rp. 200.000,- (two hundred thousand rupiah) for every 2 hours exclude tax. Technical visit fee will not be applied if the problem that occurs caused by service disruption.
6. Relocation requests can be fulfilled for as long as technically possible to perform such request CUSTOMER is liable to bear the fees, determined by BIZNET, emerged from the relocation request. CUSTOMER will be fined based on the sub-section 7 of the Subscription Options section of the terms and condition, in the event BIZNET Service is not covered in the destination of the relocation request.
7. Service modification request will be complied whenever it is technically possible for a higher service, not for lower service.
8. BIZNET holds the rights to suspend or cancel rendered services without exception, including, but not limited to, the violation of these Terms and Conditions. In such case, the reminder balance of the Pre-paid service is non-refundable.
1. For using the service provided by BIZNET, CUSTOMER Agrees to:
a. Comply with all applicable law; the rules and regulations that are applicable to the public and solely responsible for all matters relating to the use of this service;
b. Not violating the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate applicable local, national or international regulations;
c. Not damaging, interfere or obstruct access to the service or perform other acts that may inhibit the function of the service;
d. Not publish display, distribute or disseminate material or information that is offensive, attacking ignorance, insulting, demeaning or anything else that violates the law using the service or use the service to disseminate chain electronic email without proper name of the sender, deliver mass quantity electronic mail containing promotion materials or other content that may cause harm, causing lose to BIZNET or other third party;
e. Do not threaten, coerce, interfere with, misuse, damage, or other matters that violate public or private rights of individuals, and;
f. Comply with all rules and regulations pertaining to the service or the entire terms and conditions established by BIZNET which may change at any time as published on BIZNET website from time to time.
2. CUSTOMER firmly agrees to bear the responsibilities that may arise from the use of the BIZNET Service. BIZNET and/or other parties involved in creating, producing or delivering services are not directly or indirectly liable by chance or specifically, the consequences or damages resulting from CUSTOMER’s access or inability to access to a particular site or a linked site, including all fees for all types of transactions of purchase and/or exchange of goods or services, use of unauthorized access, alteration or falsifications of data or transmission, including but not limited to profits loss, data or property loss, legal adviser fees, although BIZNET has previously received information on the risks that may occur.
BIZNET will not provide CUSTOMER related information relating to third party without prior written consent of CUSTOMER. BIZNET will work closely with other agencies or authorized third parties in the investigation of suspected criminal or unlawful, including CUSTOMER provided data upon instruction of the legal system.
1. The entire terms and conditions of the service and legal binding between BIZNET and CUSTOMER is governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Indonesia.
2. BIZNET entitles to assign its rights and responsibilities with the respect of the terms and conditions of the service based on such re-assignment, BIZNET will be released from any liabilities relating to the terms and conditions of the service.
3. In the events the terms and conditions of service was contradicting to the law or declared invalid by the competent local court or on both sides, the related part can be adjusted without changing the essence and original purpose, and the unaffected parts will remain unchanged.
4. BIZNET reserves the rights to revise, amend or alter to any or all part of the terms and conditions of service, policies agreements, including aspects of the service provided. Any revision, amendments or modifications will be posted on BIZNET website.
5. In case of discrepancy between the English text and Indonesian text herein, the Indonesian text shall prevail.