Here are several points that you need to pay attention to in order to register, update, and remove your Credit Card data to make Biznet service payment:
- Request for Credit Card Authorization Form to Biznet Customer Care by phone to 1500988 or email to email@example.com.
- Fill in the Credit Card Authorization Form with valid and complete data.
- To include:
- The complete Credit Card Authorization Form (Scan in color or photo in .pfd/.jpeg/.tif format, or other similar format).
- The front side photo of your credit card.
Send the complete documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Biznet will not proceed with the request if sent to other email address.
- For corporate customers, the Credit Card Authorization Form must have company stamp and signed by the authorized personnel or Board of Directors.
- For credit card data update and termination of the auto debit payment method, customer is obligated to complete and submit Credit Card Authorization Form.
- The process of registration, update and termination of credit card data for Biznet prepaid service, the documents must be submitted H-14 prior to the expiry date of the service.
- The process of registration, update and termination of auto debit credit card payment method for postpaid service must be submitted at least on the 10th of every month. If the submission is sent after the 10th of every month, the credit card auto debit payment method will be applied for the following month.