This tutorial is very functional for those of you who use GMAIL services often experience problems with incoming emails from Biznet or Others emails marked as SPAM e-mail.
- First step, Access to : https://mail.google.com/ , use the GMAIL account you are using.
- After successfully login, select the menu on your left by clicking "Create New Label".
- After click it, a pop-up will appear to fill in the name "Label" that you want. Then clicking "Create".
1. After successfully creating, click the label that was made before.
2. Click "Icon Settings".
3. Select "Settings".
1. You will be redirected to the settings menu and then select "Filters and Blocked Addresses".
2. Then select "Create a new filter".
1. A pop-up menu will appear, then fill in the From "biznetnetworks.com" section. *So all emails from Biznetnetworks.com will be automatically transferred to the label created.
2. Then click "Create filter".
1. Checklist shown in the picture.
2. In the "Apply the label" section, please select the label that you created earlier.
3. Then click "Create filter".
- After successfully created a filter will appear that you have made before.
- Later it will appear as shown below if it is successfully created by following the steps above.
Note : GMAIL from Google has a Term & Condition, please be able to learn and contact the Google support team if you encounter problems when using this service facility: https://www.google.com/mail/help/terms_of_use.html